Top 5 skillsets:
1. Extensive knowledge and experience in load testing tool like LoadRunner or JMeter and APM tools like AppInsights, Dynatrace or AppDynamics.
2. Should have experience in working with different stages of performance testing like NFR gathering , Test planning, Work load Modelling and result reporting.
3. Analyze root causes of performance issues and provide corrective actions.
4. Should have experience in cloud platform like Azure or AWS.
5. Develop customized codes using C or Java language for optimizing and enhancing scripts.
• The Test Analyst works in a global test team responsible for the delivery of tested systems into production, interpreting business and technical requirements and executing functional testing activities across the organization. The Testing Services practitioner role also includes experience in building and executing comprehensive suites of automation test plans and test cases, reporting defects and follow up, maintaining the automation framework, continued evaluation of test cases for inclusion in regression, automation for newly integrated features, and development of toolsets to augment QA and Development Testing. The Test Analyst works closely with Software Developers and other engineers in scrum teams to deliver the highest quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner. The person is also responsible for maintaining effective and consistent communication within the team, with peers, the leadership team and the peers in other IT groups.
Essential Functions of the Job:
• Participate in functional and non-functional testing of SAAS based applications.
• Helps resolves technical impediments , troubleshoots technical issues
• Conduct thorough analysis of requirements specifications and design documents and use structured techniques to identify testable conditions.
• Develop and execute test plans and test cases with a strong emphasis on using code to solve technical challenges and shorten the test cycle through automation under guidance of test lead.
• Execute and manage test cases and results; report on test and defect metrics.
• Log defects in the reporting tool and participate in triage meetings.
• Adhere to best testing processes to support global Validation & Testing activities including SAFe agile.
• Attend daily SCRUM meetings.
• Add to our company s performance and scalability testing efforts and improve the test frameworks, tools and technologies used by the organization and maintain a high quality bar. This can also include writing specialized testing tools to our software platform.
• Identify required improvements in the test and development processes; make contributions to automation tools that address specific needs.
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
• Work with Development, Test and Product Management to design and implement test and validation strategies
• Conduct tests and undertake analysis of results to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and/or client and technical requirements.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with other IT Services functions and customers to expedite delivery of IT solutions.
• Work closely with off-shore third party vendors to deliver projects to time, cost and quality requirements.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
• Proven experience in Performance engineering consulting, Performance Profiling [Client & Server], Performance Component Certification, Systems Engineering, Component breakpoint Testing, Catastrophe/Failure Scenarios/Chaos Testing.
• Testable experience with JMeter, Client Performance Center/LoadRunner, Junit, BlazeMeter, Fiddler, Silk Performer, Gatling or similar .
• Proven experience working with Application Performance Management . Example JMeter agent, New Relic, AppDynamics or similar.
• Advanced handling in SQL, software architecture, deployment architecture .
• Knowledge in Servers, network protocols including load-balancing, proxies and firewalls, as well as Cloud Computing concepts to give business integrity and continuity.
• Be familiar with statistical concepts: average, median, percentile, standard deviation.
• It is important to have experience handling Script
• Exposure to C# is a plus.
• Experience of Azure based applications is preferred.
• Ability to perform and report on a Proof of Concept and tool selection exercise.
• Knowledge of Web / API / Mobile technologies.
• Ability to build complete test tool infrastructure.
• Manage the training and development of staff members to develop their skills and maintain industry-leading knowledge in their areas of responsibility
• Direct supervision provided by an QA Test Lead ; frequency on a weekly or as needed basis
• Experience using ServiceNow
• National and international travel may be required
• A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline; or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 7-10 Years of experience in Testing with hands-on experience in Automation Testing
• Work experience in a professional services industry, preferred
• Certified Software Test Automation Specialist or any other professional certificate that supplements formal education
Experience/Required Skills: To qualify, candidates must have: - approximately 5-7 years of comprehensive application software testing experience - excellent knowledge of various testing practices, including: unit/string testing; system/functional testing; integration testing; performance/stress testing; user acceptance testing; and automated testing tools, configuration management tools, and/or system platforms - one or more certificates to supplement formal education - proficiency in approximately 23 QA technical-oriented disciplines - sound interpersonal, communication, organizational, and project management skills - ability to work effectively with clients, management and staff members
Education: A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
Posted Date : 2022-05-07
Job type : Full Time