Children’s Hospital of Michigan is an international leader in pediatric and adolescent medicine. Surgical services include general, thoracic, reconstructive and cardiovascular. Imaging technology designed specifically for children provides advanced diagnostic services including Positron Emission Tomography and MRI. The Children’s Hospital of Michigan Emergency Department is a verified Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center and dedicated pediatric burn center. Experts in pediatric critical care, rehabilitation, and neonatal and perinatal medicine provide care for thousands of children every year at Children’s Hospital of Michigan, Children’s Hospital of Michigan - Troy and six ambulatory sites.
Under the supervision of a licensed pharmacist and according to established policies and procedures, assists the Pharmacist in the efficient and accurate preparation, dispensing and delivery of pharmaceuticals and supplies.
• Under general supervision, consults with medical staff, nurses and other healthcare providers to coordinate the delivery of pharmaceuticals to patients.
• Participates in educational programs and projects designed to improve the clinical and operational components of the department, and to develop the interns philosophy relative to their responsibility in providing optimum care for the patient.
• The depth and magnitude of the interns involvement is directly related to their academic standing or year of professional education.
1. Enrollment in third year professional program at an accredited College of Pharmacy, or equivalent.
2. Registered or eligible for registration as a Pharmacy Intern in Michigan.
Posted Date : 2022-05-07
Job type : Full Time