Global Financial Firm located in Tampa, FL or NYC, NY has an immediate contract opportunity for an experienced Agile Coach.
This role is currently on a Hybrid Schedule.
You will need to have reliable internet, computer and android or iPhone for remote access into the client systems during remote work.
We will be expected in the office weekly 1-3 days depending on the team requirement.
****Video/ f2f interviews are required prior to all offers.
The Senior Agile Coach will be a crucial member of the Agile Center of Excellence , which is leading the Agile Transformation of the Finance Division. The primary framework being used is SAFe, supported by JIRA and Confluence and a future with JIRA Align. The focus of this role will be to support our transformation to a Modern Way of Working, expanding Product Management, Agile and Lean practices across the organization, with particular responsibility for a Division in Finance. The coach will work with executives and leaders to identify opportunities for forming Agile teams and Teams of Teams using a transformation roadmap that includes Value Stream mapping, leading Kaizen Events, facilitating Discovery Sessions as well as providing coaching.
Excellent communication skills are required in order to negotiate internally, generally at a senior level. Deep leadership, problem-solving, communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in the following areas: finance, treasury, risk, operations and technology. The position could result in full-time employment.
• Provide Agile coaching, which will require expertise in Agile Scrum, SAFe or SAFe-like frameworks, Extreme Programming, Test driven development and Kanban principles, methods and techniques
• Lead identification and creation of format for Agile Life cycle management tool - Jira, Confluence Symphony & Teams
• Coach the set-up and use of tools to support the agile transformation.
• Participate in planning and executing the roll out of that infrastructure across time and associated adoption strategy and training
• Instruct managers on the basics of Agile frameworks and methods, such as Scrum, Kanban, Portfolio Management, OKRs, Metrics, Product Management, Product Ownership, Design Thinking
• Lead PI Planning sessions
• Facilitate Problem Solving workshops with Executives, Leaders & SMEs
• Mentor: Focusing on people and Continuous Improvement all the time; provide team a platform for improvement not only during the retro but all the time. Create a safe environment for healthy conflict and meaningful collaboration.
• Deliver effective training classes on a variety of Agile transformation related topics as well as contribute to customer design
• Set up the required infrastructure required to run Scaled Agile effectively.
• Be prepared to act as Product Manager/Owner or scrum master when teams are lacking these roles or learning them.
• At times, manage a team of contracting Agile coaches as needed
• 5 years delivering Agile Transformations
• 5-10 years experience as an Agile / Product Management Coach
• Must have SAFe,SPC5 and other certifications
• Strong background leading transformations
• Extensive experience in Agile tool identification, implementation and customization
• Exposure to the banking or finance function domain a must
• Excellent organizational oral and written and communication skills
• Ability to interact with all levels of organization in a professional, diplomatic and tactful manner
• Ability to thrive in an environment with a high degree of change
• Ability to manage organizational change initiatives
• Be relentlessly focused on Outcome driven development
• Proven ability to guide the breaking down of large scale projects into SMART incremental objectives
• Veteran in marrying Agile with Waterfall as necessary to deliver enterprise wide SAFe initiatives
• Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Master's degree
Posted Date : 2022-05-07
Job type : Full Time