The essential functions listed represent the major duties of this role, additional duties may be assigned.
1. With emphasis on new hire employees, deliver and facilitate training spanning Customer Service and Claims Processing utilizing iii:PUT skill based training; and systems, employee tools, member web site etc. overview training preferably in person but may at time include a virtual environment.
2. With emphaiss on new hire emplpyees, deliver and facilitatie system and business process training for multiple job roles and/or multiple client groups and blocks of business, or support areas in both an in person and virtual environment.
3. Assess content and report out at a high level ROI on time spent, quantifying impact 40%
1. With emphasis on existing employee development, facilitate in person and virtual reinforcement sessions on a variety of product, system & job role, support area business processes.
2. With emphasis on member, provider or broker education, conduct needed education/training sessions to support Operations.
FEEDBACK ON TRAINEES
1. Based on working knowledge of performance objectives associated with multiple job roles, provide coaching and feedback to management on progress of an individual learner and a group on their ability to best apply knowledge, skills, tools and job processes.
PARTNER W/ AUDITING, OPS, ACCT MGMT, TD TO EVALUATE EXISTING CONTENT
1. Function as a performance consultant, collaborating with operations to perform needs assessment and recommend training solutions.
2. Assess content and report out at a high level ROI on time spent, quantifying trends in training impact
3. Partner with instructional system design and development team to deliver pilot courses and provide feedback on instructional soundness of materials, including assessments.
4. Operating independently, provide feedback to the instructional design an development team regarding product content and skill adaptation enhancements aimed at increasing a learner's time to competency.
FACILITATION METHOD FEEDBACK
With guidance from leadership, recommend best practices in facilitation which support formal and informal solutions in an in person and virtual environment that take into account technology platforms. 5%
Perform administrative responsibilities, such as evaluations on course and delivery effectiveness, classroom surveys regarding set-up/upkeep/system images, and system performance & other duties as assigned 5%
Required Work Experience
4+ years related work experience. Experience Details: Training delivery/facilitation experience in an in person environment which includes 1 - 2 years experience in virtual classroom facilitation Experience working with new hires and existing employees in either Customer Service Calls or Processing Claims with emphasis on error free production following training.
Required Management Experience
No supervisory/management experience required
Related Bachelor's degree or additional related equivalent work experience Operations, Training, education, human resources, business, or other related fields
Additional Required Qualifications
Years of delivery/facilitation experience can be supplemented with 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience in Operations, customer service, billing and/or claims processing, being performed in a health/insurance related organization preferred and 1 - 2 years of training/facilitation experience in an in person environment.
Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning theory & principles
Seasoned knowledge of instructional design process with ability to demonstrate practical application of principles preferred.
Working knowledge of instructional design methods with ability to demonstrate practice application of methodology preferred.
Seasoned written and verbal communication skills which includes demonstrated ability to facilitate training.
Ability to address non routine of requests and/or solve non routine business related issues
Ability to complete multiple assignments in a compressed timeframe
Ability to work in a fluid environment where business and organizational direction changes occurs frequently
Seasoned knowledge of Kirkpatrick and Philip learning evaluation models with experience in knowledge proficiency and on the job transfer.
Ability to interpret business related results into actionable items for individual growth and development.
Ability to quickly develop business relationships
Ability to provide feedback to elevate the performance level of an individual or team
Additional Preferred Qualifications
•Management experience preferred•5 or more years of experience delivering training to non-exempt and exempt employee audiences•1 or more years of experience delivering training to front line managers and/or supervisors•Knowledge of WebTPA health and ancillary products and systems•Industry recognized facilitator certification preferred
General Physical Demands
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally to move objects. Jobs are sedentary if traversing activities are required only occasionally.
Must be able to travel to multiple locations for work . Occasionally
We are an Equal Opportunity/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable culture for our employees and communities.
Posted Date : 2022-05-07
Job type : Full Time