Location: New Brunswick, NJ
Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company is hiring a Business Operations Associate on a contract basis.
Serve as Devens asset management lead responsible for biologics development BDB capital equipment planning, engineering, install, delivery and lifecycle management
• Serve as project manager for facility readiness, upgrades and other ad hoc projects for biologics development BDB labs
• Manages JLL lab services for BDB biologics development labs
• Manage the Unity asset coverage report, maintenance activity report and smart capture data for biologics development BDB assets
• Act as subject matter expert for the Unity asset manager application and point of escalation for all assets within the ULS program within BDB labs
• Manage 3rd party tier 1 equipment calibration and maintenance programs including development of workflows to address current whitespace opportunities.
• Manage alarm points and associated contacts for relevant biologics development BDB assets
• Serve as project manager for facility readiness, upgrades, and other ad hoc projects for biologics development BDB labs
• Partners with operational excellence teams as a point of contact for workflows residing in BDB labs
Posted Date : 2022-05-07
Job type : Full Time