As the UI/UX Developer 2, you will work closely with business stakeholders and the Director of Application Development. Other duties may include creating a team wiki, production work and organizing assets.
Essential Job Functions:
• Conduct research and deconstruct our users’ digital interactions and habits.
• Strong Graphic Design skills as it applies to transactional web applications as well as mobile applications
• Strong HTML and CSS.
• CSS Frameworks
• UX Documentation
• Human Centered Design
• Work with designers, graphics department, developers, and brand managers
• Assist with the creation of various style guides and user experience pattern libraries.
• Explore new technologies, design best practices, and overall web standards
• 7-10 years UI/UX Experience or applied skills in the following:
• Layout Design Comps in HTML5/CSS or Frameworks
• Effectively communicate designs/documentation to developers
• Efficient with major design tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Adobe XD, Axure, Invision, etc.
• Demonstrate Responsive/Adaptive Design
• Detailed Documentation of UX Process and Documentation
• Outstanding grasp of information technology concepts and processes.
• Interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficiency using Git version control
• Mentor Jr Designers
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is in response to a formal complaint or charge, in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35
Posted Date : 2022-05-07
Job type : Full Time