SUMMARY: To assure the Quality of processes and products by performing audits, inspections, tests & troubleshooting visual inspection and reporting on results of standards.
Responsible for quality of products leaving the manufacturing plant including specifications, packaging and functionality.
• Conduct planned and random audits of the manufacturing process.
• Responsible for ensuring that product quality meets specifications and criteria set forth by quality spec sheets and management expectations. Product quality is the ultimate responsibility of the supervisor in charge and the Quality Technician.
• Responsible for ensuring proper specifications and paper work are available prior to new set-ups and product runs.
• Responsible for communicating with appropriate personnel to ensure any specification changes or other special attributes requested by the customer are followed.
• Process Capability inspection and data collection efforts will be preformed and the proper paper work will be used.
• Responsible for staffing and organizing any product sorting to be completed.
• Responsible for organizing and carrying temp and new hire training. This can be accomplished with the help of shift supervisors and Plant Superintendent.
• Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
• Computer skills including spreadsheet, word processing, and database management software
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Good interpersonal and organizational skills
• Must have good or corrected eyesight to insure quality of work
• It involves standing, walking and lifting up to 25 pounds for long periods of time.
• Should be detail orientated; be familiar with measuring devices and auditing procedures.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years Quality experience in manufacturing
PCE, Inc recognizes that veterans and an individual with a disability may require an accommodation to enable them to successfully perform a job function. Should you require such an accommodation, please indicate the job function and suggested accommodation. PCE, Inc. will attempt to make reasonable accommodation. PCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted Date : 2022-05-07
Job type : Full Time