Location: Hill AFB, Utah
GRSi , the 2021 Maryland Tech Council Government Contractor of the Year, is experiencing industry-leading growth. We have been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest-growing companies in the country for seven years and are led by Maryland’s 2019 CEO of the Year. As part of our growth, we are searching for a Supply Specialist . This position is based in Hill AFB, UTAH.
The Administrative Supply Specialist will perform a wide variety of administrative clerical tasks in such functional areas as work orders, finance, production control, supply or for special projects. They will gather, collect, input, record, track and verify data and information from multiple sources. The Supply Specialist will use personal computer and commercial software, and/or proprietary software for functional areas, to input data. Compile and generate work orders, reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, and correspondence.
- Provide Maintenance Administrative Services.
- Design processes and input/control data to enhance workflow.
- Provide data and documentation to others on functional unit processes and procedures.
- Provide office automation expertise.
- Use government issued software to create records, compile reports, gather and process data.
- Schedule, coordinate, and track various data sets and office functions correlating to medical equipment maintenance.
- Provide shipping and receiving administrative functions such as turn-in and inventory counts.
- Preparing travel authorization letters in support of contractor travel.
- Enter, open, close and update work order information in Army automated systems.
- Perform warehousing and inventory management with Government approved automation system of record at all depots locations.
- Provide office administration support and prepare general office correspondence.
- Assist data collection and reporting for incoming, stored, and outgoing medical equipment.
- Process work orders in Army automated systems.
- Schedule and coordinate workload with the Production Controller.
- Coordinate and interface with shipping and receiving for equipment inventories and turn-in of medical equipment including all necessary documentation and updating Army automated systems.
- Move pallets with equipment.
- High School Diploma
- Four years’ experience
- Familiar with Army Medical Logistics policies and procedures
- Forklift License/Experience
Innovation, Collaboration and Agility - at GRSi these aren't buzz words, they're our mantra.
GRSi is an ISO certified and CMMI/dev-ML3 rated professional services organization with expertise that covers all areas of information technology and professional engineering services -- from systems integration; Agile, Iterative and Waterfall software development; multi-tier infrastructure support; to full spectrum cyber security and enterprise systems support. Regardless of the program or the task, the excellence of GRSi is all about the people. Our greatest asset is our ability to attract and retain highly qualified professionals and our record growth this past year means new opportunity.
GRSi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants or employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy citizenship, familial status, mental or physical disability status, veteran status, genetic information, other non-disqualifying disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*2021 – Government Contractor of the Year, MD Tech Council, Multi-Year Top5 Tech Company*
*2020 – Inc. Magazine Fastest-Growing Companies, 6x Honoree*
*2020 – G2Xchange NXT UP Federal Emerging Technology and Consulting Firms*
*2019 – MD Tech Council CEO of the Year*
*ISO 9001:2015, 20000-1:2018 & 27001:2013 Certified / CMMI-ML3 Appraised*
Requisition ID: 7059
Posted Date : 2022-05-07
Job type : Full Time