Tekfortune is a fast-growing consulting firm specialized in permanent, contract & project-based staffing services for worlds leading organizations in a broad range of industries. In this quickly changing economic landscape, virtual recruiting and remote work are critical for the future of work. To support the active project demands and skills gaps, our staffing experts can help you find the best job for you.
Title: Windows Administrator Azure Experience
Location: Southfield, Michigan, USA
The candidate will be responsible for managing the operations and troubleshooting Windows platform on SunGard Datacenter and on Azure. These environments include Development, QA, and Production systems. Also, the Windows Engineer is responsible for following our standard processes for security, change management, and the provisioning of production environments according to clients documented procedures.
Backup and restore for windows platform
Digital certificate management
Troubleshoot the issues during Incidents and outages
Remediation of service tickets
Windows security patching support
Alert monitoring and remediation
Overall 10+ years of IT experience in experience
8+ years experience Windows Administration with good hands-on experience in Azure administration
Active Directory Administration
Windows Server 2008R2, and above
Experience in Azure administration
Experience with VMware administration
Experience in PowerShell scripting will be an added advantage
Experience in using on ITSM tools or JIRA
Experience in infra monitoring tools
General SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Consistent and proficient demonstration of required job SKA which exceed standard job expectations.
Consistent and proficient demonstration of troubleshooting that demonstrates a comprehensive and holistic understanding of systems integration.
Exceptional customer support with proven track record of positive outcomes.
Advanced knowledge of IT systems, including networking, server, storage and applications.
Demonstrated ability to resolve and collaborate on complex, multifaceted issues.
Demonstrated leadership ability with proven results as a team facilitator/leader within multi-functional teams.
1. Considerable knowledge of, and the ability to practically apply, necessary testing, practices and procedures.
2. Excellent technical knowledge of former and current Microsoft Windows enterprise desktop and server operating systems, including installation procedures, security tuning, troubleshooting and configuration management.
3. Knowledge of IT system installation, configuration, and maintenance.
4. Strong software Development Life Cycle principles, processes, tools, and techniques.
5. Knowledge of performance measuring and monitoring of IT systems.
6. Ability to apply the principles of independent logical thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
7. Ability to comprehend the consequences of various problem situations and to refer them for appropriate decision-making.
8. Ability to handle multiple priorities, establish workflows, and meet necessary deadlines.
9. Ability to work with minimum supervision.
10. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
11. Ability to communicate factual and technical information with customers clearly and concisely.
12. Ability to effectively exchange information clearly and concisely and to present ideas, report facts and other information and respond to questions as appropriate.
13. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
14. Ability to perform other assignments at locations outside the office.
15. Ability to work varying hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays as required on an on-call schedule
16. Ability and proficiency in the use of computers and company standard software.
17. Ability to manage and lead complex projects.
For more information and other jobs available please contact our recruitment team at email@example.com . To view all the jobs available in the USA and Asia please visit our website at https://www.tekfortune.com/careers/ .
Posted Date : 2022-05-07
Job type : Full Time