Assist the service manager or Shop Foreman in maintaining accurate and on-time reports and records relative to the service department's operation within the dealership.
• Post Technician time to Work Orders.
• Report Service Department time to Payroll.
• This person is in charge of opening, reviewing, and closing all work orders.
• Create quote from existing SPG/MST library.
• Answer all Service Department directed calls.
• Address/engage all Service Department customers.
• Collection of payment upon completion on job.
• Interaction with John Deere personnel.
• Send internal quote for trade-in equipment.
• Maintains Service Department filing and records.
• Updates customer profiles using equipment, hours, or other information from the work order.
Experience, Education, and Skills:
• 2-3 years of experience as a service/warranty clerk is preferred.
• Administrative, data entry, or office setting experience would be beneficial.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required.
• Basic knowledge of accounting practices.
• Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and Internet functions.
• Knowledge of office procedures.
• General understanding of mechanical/technical terms is preferred.
• Knowledge of equipment models or numbers.
• Basic knowledge of how pieces of machinery function or what they are intended to do.
Essential Eligibility Requirements:
• Valid Driver's License
Essential Job Requirements:
1. General Physical Requirements:
• Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
2. Physical Activities:
• Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Talking, Hearing, and Repetitive Motions.
3. Visual Acuity:
• The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; expansive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts and/or operation of machines ; using measurement devices; and/or assembly of fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes.
• The worker is required to have visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, thoroughness of work assigned or to make general observations of facilities or structures.
4. Working Conditions:
• None: The worker is not substantial exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
Posted Date : 2022-05-07
Job type : Full Time