Global Empire, LLC is a Healthcare Staffing Company specialized in providing reliable and qualified healthcare professionals for Government contracts nationwide.
We are seeking a Dentist for an available contract opportunity to provide services for the inmates incarcerated at Potomac Job Corps Center.
Place of Performance:1 DC Village Ln SW, Washington, DC 20032, United States
Schedule of Performance: The Subcontractor will render services for a minimum of 10 hours per week, of on center dental coverage.
In the performance of the above duties and responsibilities, the Subcontractor:
1 . Shall maintain malpractice insurance to cover the professional services to students, with limits consistent with the medical service industry.
2. Shall make no public statements regarding its activities or to disclose any information regarding Job Corps students or Job Corps activities without prior written approval of the Center Director or his/her designated representative. 7 Unauthorized release of student records is a federal crime punishable by fine and/or imprisonment. 3. Shall be responsible for finding and arranging for a professionally qualified replacement/substitute during temporary periods of absence of more than one calendar week.
4. Certifies its intent to comply with all equal employment opportunity practices and affirmative action policies as required by law and agrees not to discriminate against any student, employee and/or contractor because of race, religion, color, gender, age, or national origin.
5. Shall provide current copies of all professional licenses, certifications and professional liability insurance documents required by the Center.
6. Agrees that all research projects and/or publications relating to Job Corps health activities will first be cleared through the Center Director .
Contractor further agrees to provide services which may aid in the development implementation, and monitoring of the total center dental health program, to include but not limited to:
1. Advising the Center Physician, Health and Wellness Manager and other center health staff on dental matters as needed. This might include, staffing requirements, student needs, and advisability of student separations for dental reasons, the cost of special services, and other areas deemed appropriate.
2. Advise and assist the health education instructors as needed, in the development and implementation of a dental education component of the Health Education Program.
3. Center wide educational programs and events for both students and staff.
4. In collaboration with the Health and Wellness Manager, advising the Center Director on the center dental budget needs with regard to specific center needs, including replacement of obsolete equipment and utilization of necessary dental supplies and medications
Mary Grace Buot
Global Empire LLC /Noor Associates Inc.
2151 Linglestown Road, Suite 180 • Harrisburg, PA 17110
Email: mbuot@globalempirellc. com
• Call: 717-900-3222 • Text: 717-347-4288 • Fax: 717- 900-3222
G H G /Noor Associates Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted Date : 2022-04-21
Expiry Date : 2022-07-21
Job type : Part Time