At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Administrative Support Teams are responsible for office administration and daily clerical duties including basic schedule planning, travel arrangements, documentation, and file maintenance.
Other responsibilities include scheduling conferences/meeting rooms and responding to general inquiries. They create and maintain office documentation and files and review drafts and finished internal/external communication documents.
The Internal Audit Administrative Assistant & Audit Coordinator will provide high-level direct administrative support to the VP of Internal Audit and the Internal Audit function, as a whole. This role will also assist with audit coordination and communication activities within the function.
Success in this position requires a proactive approach to anticipating and meeting the needs of the Internal Audit Leadership team. We're looking for an individual who is a self-starter, focused on results and committed to making a difference.
This is a Part-Time role that is Benefits eligible. The role is remote, but may require bi-weekly or monthly visits to TE's Berwyn or Harrisburg offices.
• Manage a department and leadership calendars.
• Coordinate and arrange meetings and schedules.
• Schedule conference calls, on-site/off-site meetings, telepresence meetings, and webcasts.
• Arrange and coordinate complex domestic and international travel arrangements.
• Proficiency in making complex power point presentations
• Type, edit and proofread documents and correspondence
• Maintain organizational charts for the global teams.
• Maintain electronic records, AutoAudit and SharePoint sites.
• Manage sensitive and proprietary information with discretion and confidentiality.
• Coordinate both internal and external communications, including finalized audit reports and post-audit electronic surveys.
• Team player - assist and provide coverage for other administrative assistants as needed.
• Expense report review and submission.
• Support and track approvals for various internal workflows such as travel requests and purchase requisitions.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS
• Detail oriented with exemplary organization skills.
• High level of confidence, integrity and motivation.
• Must be able to multi task and work well under pressure.
• Must be proactive, responsive and resourceful. Exceptional problem solving skills and able to address issues independently.
• Highly flexible and motivated individual with an ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
• Must consistently demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and discretion.
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact well with all levels internally and externally .
• Strong Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word skills.
• Tech savvy with ability to research topics via the internet.
• Ability to deal with complexity and ambiguity.
REQUIRED SKILL SET / CAPABILITIES
5+ years in an administrative capacity; large corporation assistant experience desired and preferred.
Must have advanced written and verbal communication skills.
Must have advanced Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word skills.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while adapting to changing deadlines and priorities.
Must be able to work independently, prioritize work and handle simultaneous assignments with success and accuracy.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
TE Connectivity is aglobal industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
•A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401, disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets
Posted Date : 2022-04-21
Expiry Date : 2022-07-21
Job type : Part Time