At Torrid, we celebrate every shape, every size, and every curve of our customer. Our Torrid stores offer an exciting, one of a kind, and amazing experience for not just our customers, but our employees. We're committed to cultivating a welcoming, inclusive and diverse culture driven by a focus on open dialogue, empowerment, recruiting, training & development and retention. We believe inclusion of diverse backgrounds and perspectives is fundamental to our success.
As an Assistant Store Manager, you’ll assist in creating a team environment which fosters inclusivity and positive connections. In this role, you’ll support the Store Manager by directing and leading the team to achieve store objectives which include sales and profit goals, recruiting, performance management, training, and development.
What You’ll Do:
• In partnership with Store Manager ensure store is achieving company objectives and KPI goals
• Provide leadership around running an operationally sound business by balancing company policies, procedures, shrink/loss prevention, payroll, reporting, and scheduling
• Help recruit, develop and train top talent who are sales, customer, and fashion-focused
• Set the example for The Torrid Connection and ensure the team is providing a shopping experience that will encourage positive customer connections and loyalty
• Support Store Manager in implementing merchandise strategies while also providing a clean, consistent, and inviting store environment that inspires customers to shop
• Maintain an effective and open line of communication with Store Manager and District Manager
What You’ll Need:
• At least six months of specialty/apparel retail management experience with proven ability to lead teams to success and proven sales performance
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment while also being committed to creating an amazing customer experience
• Retail and fashion are always changing, so flexibility and ability to adapt to any situation, the environment, challenges, job duties, and work schedules are pillars to your success
• Be fashioned focused and stay on top of current trends
• Able to stand and walk around during scheduled hours.
• Able to pack and unpack shipments, arrange and move store fixtures and move packages weighing up to 50 pounds.
• Able to reach for merchandise using the ladders, step stool, merchandise retrieving pole, shoe pole, etc.
What You’ll Get:
• A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, mental health resources, 401k with company match, employee stock purchase program , life insurance, vacation and sick time available
• Additional perks include: monthly bonus potential, associate discount 50%, tuition reimbursement, childcare discount program
The job posting is intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by associates assigned to this job. It is not intended to be inclusive of all duties and responsibilities and is subject to change.
Posted Date : 2022-04-21
Expiry Date : 2022-07-21
Job type : Part Time