Since 2007, RUN Studios has created world-class creative content for prominent and emerging brands, bringing together talented artists, savvy producers, authentic storytelling, and business intelligence to tell compelling brand stories that evoke inspiration and engagement. With deep roots in video production and motion design, RUN Studios creates media across all channels, and serves as a strategic resourcing partner to build robust, agile, and inspired creative teams.
RUN Studios is seeking a part-time Hospitality Coordinator to join our growing Redmond based team!
The Hospitality Coordinatoris a part time role working alongside the Hospitality Lead. The Coordinator will help coordinate and provide on-site support for production catering and deliver the highest-level customer service.
The Coordinator is a flexible team member in a high-volume video production facility with strong customer service and an ability to deliver results in a rapidly evolving, fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate is a strong self-starter who has excellent attention to detail and follow-through, always keeping the client in mind.
As a Hospitality Coordinator , You Will
- Coordinate day-to-day catering needs for clients with on-site productions.
- Work with catering providers to build and establish good working relationships.
- Deliver high level customer service by fulfilling client requests in a timely manner.
- Daily upkeep and stocking of green rooms, edit rooms, and production spaces.
- Assist with facilities requests as they are assigned.
- Other hospitality and concierge related tasks as assigned.
As an Applicant, You Bring
- Administrative or coordination experience preferred .
- Ability to demonstrate dedication to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to listen and interpret customer needs.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently, thinking of the team and client, contributing to the greater good in the process.
- Excellent follow through.
- Exceptional attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Must be able to remain calm, make appropriate decisions and perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative problem solver who can provide win-win solutions meeting both the business and client needs.
- Must have excellent organization, multi-tasking, and project management skills.
- Inquisitive nature.
- Bias for action.
- Growth mindset.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative by providing a plan of action to implement new ideas.
- Willing to roll up their sleeves and work hard to achieve goals.
- Must have the ability to adapt to changes in equipment, software, and workflow.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite .
Posted Date : 2022-04-21
Expiry Date : 2022-07-21
Job type : Part Time