Crisp color, graphic prints and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of kate spade new york. From handbags to clothing and dcor, our exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm. We call it living colorfully.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive.
General purpose of the position: A Muse is someone who asks our guests attention-grabbing questions, strikes up memorable conversation and who reaches out to our guests in the most delightful ways. A Muse takes our guests on a journey using the muse moves and our guest experience tools; transforming the traditional sales experience into a long-term relationship.
Essential duties and responsibilities
• Give our guests the warmest welcome, always exuding confidence and proper etiquette.
• Able to develop long-term relationships with our guests by asking the most interesting questions, dancing the muse moves, suggesting outreach events ideas.
• Demonstrate ability to work as part of a team atmosphere.
• Able to receive and give feedback in an honest and genuine manner.
• Celebrate fellow muse's successes.
Styling & Curating:
• Know and be able to communicate the kate spade new york aesthetic.
• Ability to story tell and use product knowledge to connect with our guests.
• Lead and inspire with your own impeccable style, always bringing your best look to work.
• Have the ability to spot and talk about products.
• Continuously work to keep the stockroom and shop spotless.
• Understand the product landscape across all merchandise categories.
• Ability to multitask like a pro, from operational tasks or cleaning the shop floor to processing POS transactions .
• Share ideas and feedback with the team.
Skills and Abilities Required:
• Professional selling skills and exceptional interpersonal skills
• receive and process shipment
• Proactive ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Works well in a team environment
• Available to complete/support floorsets
• Available to work store schedule, as needed, including evenings and weekends
• Standing for extended periods of time
• Able to safely lift boxes up to 40 pounds
• Comfortable climbing ladders
Kate Spade New York is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Kate Spade is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Kate Spade at www.katespade.com.
Posted Date : 2022-04-21
Expiry Date : 2022-07-21
Job type : Part Time