WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
You have a passion for delighting customers. You understand greatness requires thinking differently. An inclusive and accepting work environment is important to you.
A job at IKEA is so much more than home furnishings. Together, we work to make a better everyday life for the many. It's the perfect fit if you want to contribute, grow, and share your uniqueness. Join our team and start a better life for yourself.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
• Creates a positive customer experience by ensuring accurate transactions and/or orders. Records information accurately so the resulting analysis can be used to make improvements to customers' future shopping experience.
• Meets customers' needs, solves problems independently, and recognizes when to escalate to a manager.
• Builds loyalty by ensuring a positive customer journey during the IKEA shopping experience.
• Builds emotional connections through meaningful and empathetic interactions with customers.
• Provides customers with a simple and efficient handout experience when scheduled in Full Serve Hand Out . Offers and sells services to customers during the handover process when needed.
• Provides the customer with a simple and smooth returns and exchange experience, while collecting high quality data for follow-up when scheduled in returns.
JOB TYPE - Permanent, Part Time
BENEFITS ELIGIBLE? Yes
HOURS - 20-34 hours weekly, open availability needed.
• 1 year sales or customer service experience preferred
• High School Diploma or equivalent
Posted Date : 2022-04-21
Expiry Date : 2022-07-21
Job type : Part Time