Cleaner Part Time Job Description Summary
The Cleaner will work under the supervision of the Custodial Manager or Supervisor and perform a variety of custodial duties for C&W Services. Such duties shall be in accordance with established standards, instructions, and procedures of C&W Services. Job Description
1. Empty, clean all waste receptacles and remove wastepaper and rubbish from the premises to designated area; damp wipe receptacles as necessary.
2. Empty and clean all ash trays, screen all sand urns supply and replace sand as necessary.
3. Vacuum all rugs and carpeted areas in offices, lobbies and corridors.
4. Hand dust and wipe clean all office furniture, files, fixtures, paneling, windowsills and all other horizontal surfaces.
5. Damp wipe and polish all glass furniture tops.
6. Remove all finger marks and smudges from vertical surfaces, to include doors, door frames, around light switches, private entrance glass and partitions.
7. Wash, clean and disinfect all water coolers.
8. Sweep, with broom, all private stairways, and vacuum if carpeted.
9. Police stairwells and clean or damp mop spillage.
10. Damp mop or clean any spillage in office and public areas as required.
11. Damp dust telephones.
12. Dust all picture frames, charts, graphs and similar wall hangings.
13. Damp dust all ceiling air conditioning diffusers, wall grilles, register and other ventilating louvers.
14. Dust the exterior surfaces of lighting fixtures, including glass and plastic enclosures.
15. Keep slop sink rooms in a clean, neat and orderly condition.
16. Wipe clean and polish all metal hardware fixtures and other bright work.
17. Dust and/or wash all directory boards as required, remove fingerprints and smudges.
18. Clean entrance door glass inside and outside.
19. Sweep or dust mop floors.
20. Sweep or damp mop outside entrance areas.
21. Properly clean and buff tile floor services as needed.
22. Follow all safety and personnel rules and regulations.
*Job duties may be modified at any time.
Essential Job Functions/Qualifications:
1. Must be able to clean 4,500 square feet per hour, which includes walking, standing, reaching, stooping, bending and lifting.
2. Must have ability to work with other crew members and be able to take direction from Supervisor.
3. Must be able to perform all physical aspects of the above job duties.
4. Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
5. Previous experience preferred but not required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
1. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
2. Good client/customer service skills.
3. Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
4. Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
5. Ability to work effectively with a team.
6. Ability to work independently as needed to support the group effort.
7. Basic knowledge of cleaning products or willing to learn.
1. Basic cleaning responsibilities requires no previous experience
2. Must be able to take direction, to work with minimal supervision, and to function cooperatively as part of a team
3. Ability to use cleaning tools and equipment.
4. Use a portable vacuum cleaner - backpack style.
5. Requires attention to detail, a pride in delivering excellent service, organization, and high levels of energy and endurance.
6. Background check required.
7. COVID Vaccination is a requirement of this position
3x a week PM shift.
12 hours / week
Note: This position requires compliance with our COVID related protocols, which may also include client-specific requirements. This might include, but is not limited to,
either providing documentation of full vaccination as per CDC or public health mandate guidelines or agreeing to regular COVID testing.
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posted Date : 2022-04-21
Expiry Date : 2022-07-21
Job type : Part Time