25 hours or less per week; Flexible schedule M-F mornings, 8:00am – 12pm EST, no weekends.
Experience working with Medicaid
Experience working with individuals that have intellectual and developmental disabilities
Excellent customer service and data entry skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, Outlook, and Teams
Education and Experience Requirements
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for completing phone screening follow-up for admissions and continued placement in Medicaid certified nursing facilities, utilizing federal and States criteria.
- Review and communicate information with providers, utilizing computer database system for determining on-site assessment completion.
- Work within a tight turnaround time assuring contract compliance.
- Complete other job duties as assigned or necessary.
- Perform all job duties in compliance with Person First standards, HIPAA guidelines, and company confidentiality policies and procedures.
- High School diploma or equivalent with 0-2 years of experience.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature, with responsibilities easily learned on the job.
- Acquires job skills and learns applicable policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
- Able to read, understand & perform assignments within prescribed guidelines.
- Communicates routine information in a clear and accurate way with internal & external contacts.
Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
As a large employer and Federal contractor, Maximus is subject to various vaccine mandates across our lines of business. Maximus is committed to complying with any applicable vaccine mandates. The specific vaccine requirements for this position will be outlined throughout the selection process. Individuals who believe they may qualify for a medical or religious accommodation will have the opportunity to apply for an accommodation following an offer of employment.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. Were proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Posted Date : 2022-04-21
Expiry Date : 2022-07-21
Job type : Part Time